Wednesday 1 August
Today the cat did this...While I did this...
I was busy designing a framework and task flow for a complex system my clients are building. I was getting so frustrated, I wanted to pull out my nose hairs one by one, but now at 1am I think I've made some progress and am looking forward to another trek into the city tomorrow to see where the next brainstorming session takes us.
And interspersed with all my systems design was the funnest design -- home design! MUCH progress today. Found a couch and it might be able to come in a few weeks. We agreed (be sure to appreciate that for a one-evening endeavour this is a small miracle!) on a few rug choices. And, we decided to go ahead and let someone else paint the house for us. AND (just compounding this with the first miracle makes it even bigger than it would have been alone) we agreed on paint choices for the entire project in about an hour. The painting will commence on Monday.
Note that in embracing my pink-tiled 50s bathroom, I'm determined to make it mod / retro, and in so-doing have finally found a reason to use wall decals. Potentially, anyway. Check out: www.whatisblik.com and www.winkplay.com ... OOOO I'm so psyched.
And interspersed with all my systems design was the funnest design -- home design! MUCH progress today. Found a couch and it might be able to come in a few weeks. We agreed (be sure to appreciate that for a one-evening endeavour this is a small miracle!) on a few rug choices. And, we decided to go ahead and let someone else paint the house for us. AND (just compounding this with the first miracle makes it even bigger than it would have been alone) we agreed on paint choices for the entire project in about an hour. The painting will commence on Monday.
Note that in embracing my pink-tiled 50s bathroom, I'm determined to make it mod / retro, and in so-doing have finally found a reason to use wall decals. Potentially, anyway. Check out: www.whatisblik.com and www.winkplay.com ... OOOO I'm so psyched.

4 comments:
Oh yeah! I can see it now. You're gonna have some fun. Congrats on the quickie decisions. How come? You're not getting complacent, are ya? hee hee
Stars aligned...
I've been wanting to decal as well but no inspiration. can't wait to see what you do, i know it will be super. I got the most killer lucite lamp at marshall's the other night. need your help placing it. hey let's drink the WI apple wine while you're at the B&B.
OK the on wine! Sure thing with the lamp... Need to send you email about our itinerary...
Post a Comment