Ross planned a surprise. So after a day of searching for the perfect cheap-a$$ shelving system and then finding it out of stock, we spent about an hour installing DSL and unpacking boxes before heading out for "the date".
We wound and wound along some not-too-country roads, till we got to Saratoga which was cute as pie. We had Thai. I could have had something different, but I went for my favourite: Pad Khee Mao...HOT.
After, we really did wind and wind up these crazy mountain roads till we got to a really side road that wound even further like a corkscrew quite appropriately since it was...a winery. The Mountain Winery where we saw Lewis Black. It was HILARIOUS! And the Reserve Syrah I had was scrumptious.
Let it not be said that we don't get out!

2 comments:
who is lewis black??
omg he is hilarious! rent him on netflix...
Post a Comment