Wednesday, August 15, 2007

32. Too much stuff and Li Hing on the Floor

I unpacked the rest of the kitchen/dining room stuff today and made a real mountain of paper --at one point I literally had to climb out!

Food and spices are a bit of a challenge for space. And I have to say I was sad to accidentally dump precious Li Hing on the floor. Where are the cookie sheets? I think, perhaps...um...back in Illinois.

Progress:
- Master bedroom made & my clothes unpacked
- Linen closet unpacked and organized
- Entire contents of the kitchen and china/crystal unpacked and mostly put away (only mostly)
- Sofa arrived, looks kickin'
- TV together and hooked up to all its appliances (yeah, that involved Fred fixing the TV stand which the packers broke)

And now, exhausted, I plan to get into the tub (already running) and watch Grey's Anatomy.

GOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

Lora said...

thats a great picture! what did philo think?

Tracy said...

We're still staying at the temp apartment and so he hasn't been over. He would have loved this pile, though--you're right. He just also might have loved trying to knock crystal off the edge of the table...