Some days are just not that exciting. I rode the train from Menlo Park which was a shorter walk but much longer ride to the city. I limped to work because my foot is really wrecked up since doing yoga the other day--apparently, it just wasn't the physical therapy I needed. I had an awesome burrito at Maya today (as usual) and debated the organization of a particular object/action set within the client system for 4 straight hours. I took the train back South from the city, headed to our apartment in San Mateo to clear out--but I was on the wrong train. So I had to have Ross pick me up in Redwood City (yes, this is your primer to the silicon valley). We got the rest of our things, cleaned the apartment and checked out. Then we went to the movies in San Mateo, but they were sold out. So we went to dinner and a movie in Redwood City. But the only movie we were in time for was Nanny Diaries which (I'm forced to admit) would have been OK to leave for a desperate night's entertainment while on the road for work.
It's Friday. So now we have the whole weekend to...unpack more.
Or, you know, become arsonists so we don't have to deal with this stuff any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment