The crate-un-doers came after that to un-crate some art and my stone ganeshi from India, and the granite table top. Ross visited me for lunch (his work lunch kicked my whole foods lunch's butt). And I unpacked and unpacked and...still didn't finish the kitchen.
I have to say, among the favourite things I unpacked was my blender. I was so happy to see my old friend. I cannot wait to have a fruit smoothie!!

4 comments:
OK, speaking to someone who is in the market for a snazzy new (red) blender, you would or wouldnt recommend this kitchenaid blender?
I know you had mentioned some disappointment before...
wait Ross brought yummy work food and didn't bring any for you?
my mixer misses your blender! ooh that sounds kinda pervy...
you guys crack me up.
i like the way this looks and for most purposes it works well.
i've used other blenders that kick it's ass for much less money. there is always a frozen strawberry that won't blend up or a blackberry or a peach. it's kind of annoying. i just noticed it when i was...i think it was my temporary apartment in AZ that had the other blender, but it might just have been someone else's house??
Post a Comment