I followed the directions that I got on an un-named but today very aggrevating map service... to a residential neighbourhood I will never be able to afford. Obviously NOT the location of the East Palo Alto YMCA.
Then I walked up to the hardware store, got keys made and got a plug for the bathtub. And stopped at the bookstore. And finally rewarded myself with the ice cream I'd been craving. Hey, I TRIED to work out, didn't I?! I managed to save half my ice cream from melting and watched the last disc of Grey's Season 2--only one episode (are they trying to kill me?).
All in all, things are shaping up to normal here. But one word of advice: just get the full fat ice cream. The fake sans fat stuff is bad for you too and really, it just doesn't taste as good.

1 comment:
This picture made me smile.
Post a Comment