Something possessed me to walk past Second all the way to Third before turning left toward the station. And I happened upon South Park. I’d been kind of racing along, head down trying to make my train when I looked up and saw the sign and to the left a green treed area with kids playing, and all about me shops and fun.
What colour, what opportunity. Because I picked up my head and looked about. Because I dared take a different turn.

1 comment:
philosophies of a life coach doing her thing! She also said,
...rest and hibernation required for Spring to emerge is taking place. So it is within you. At this dawn of a new year and a new spring, what waits to spring forth from you? What will it take for you to unleash it?
Pick up your head and look about. YES!
That's my girl!
Post a Comment