Today is national orange day...my birthday!
At 5:30a I got my first present--my mac back from the shop. Ross had picked it up. And as my special treat he had purchased an orange case for it, so now it looks like an orange laptop instead of a white one. It is the coolest thing EVER.
Except for possibly the ginger-whipped cream-filled pumpkin cupcakes with chocolate icing they had at work today. One of my teammates runs a desert club and he baked these himself. I had two, because...it was my birthday.
Later, we went to the Christmas wonderland in San Jose and got crepes on the street followed by Mexican Hot Chocolate while we walked to my surprise outing which was a play that was absolutely HILARIOUS! We were right in front row center in a small theatre. It was a two-man show where each man played several zany characters living in a place called Tuna, Texas. They did such an amazing job!
I didn't even forget my lunch or my underwear. And I got to eat lunch outside (how many of you can say that in December?). All in all, it was a pretty good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Tra! This makes me smile. Sounds like a pretty great day. Things like birthdays make me really miss our shared office.
Love ya!
Happy Birthday.
Oh, and I've got to see this laptop cover! Do them come in red ;-)
Post a Comment