skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
100 California Nights
Monday, December 10, 2007
149. First Day of School
Got the jitters like it was anyway... Ross wanted to take this photo of me on my way out the door. It was the first day. What can I say? Lots to learn. Lots to do. And I got a cartoon Vespa on my badge.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2007
(85)
▼
December
(14)
154. Zip Zoom Vroom
153. Orange is cool
152. Day Four and Back for More
151. Getting from Point A to Point B
150. Day Two - Docs out the Wazoo
149. First Day of School
148. Oh Christmas Tree
147. And then there were three
146. A Googley Christmas
145. It's Shake-n-Bake and I helped!
144. Floss
143. Confirmed Disaster
142. By the Grace of God
141. Return of the blog (i'm a blob)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(17)
About Me
Tracy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment