Saturday, December 8, 2007

147. And then there were three

Well, we're Californians now -- and you can tell because...

We have a Prius.  

I have to say, I went into the whole thing figuring that it was purely intellectual decision -- with no visceral attraction to the car. I was won over by the smart interior design.

I may drive my BMW to my first day of work, just to savour it's bimmer-ness, but then she gets handed over to our buyer who came through at the last minute before we had to trade her in. 

Next up...the sale of the tragedy that is the 2002tii and the purchase of a used mini or some kind of electric car or the smart car... And we'll be fully revolutionized and living in the 21st century (you know, like, with cars that start).

1 comment:

Lora said...

OMG! Congrats, Tra.

Red. Me likes red.