Monday, October 22, 2007

100!

It doesn't seem possible that we could have been here 100 days. I suppose technically we have only been gone from Chicago for 100 days and here for 97 or something...

We celebrated by going out to Redwood City to this little mexican place with a romantic patio lit by those great patio lights I like so much. We'd been eying it for weeks.

What we didn't do for our 100th day anniversary was go to see Matchbox 20. They were on site at the googleplex today, if you can believe it. And we couldn't go. Why? Because Ross had a damn meeting--what kind of travesty is that? WORK?! Ross had to WORK!?!

100 days and only 2-3 have been rainy. We are settled in and loving the perks of living in the sunshine state: farmer's market, pomegranates, dates, walking to everything, etc. My pink tub has become my beloved tub. And I enjoy the hummingbird who visits outside my office window each morning.

No regrets. (please visit!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, you did it, I'm so proud of you! Thanks for having us along during your courtship with California!

Anonymous said...

What are "rerets"? You forgot the "G" How could you???!!! "G" for GOOGLE. Are you going to continue this blog? Inquiring minds want to know!

Lora said...

YAY!!!! Congrats on 100 days.

And, um.... I think Marc has that same shirt. Perhaps it was an add on option to the template. LOL.

I miss you guys!