to me...
Four Years have flown by (actual wedding dance photo above). Of course, when I arrived home last night it was past midnight so I beat Ross to the "Happy Anniversary" punch by wishing him well and leaving a card in the bathroom where he'd find it first thing.
This morning when I arose, he made me tea and "egg in a hole" because he always used to do that for me in the early days. AND I got presents. I was wondering what object under 3K he could give that might excite me, but he nailed it. Year 4 is Linen & Silk. He got me a silk throw for the living room. PERFECT and oh-so-thoughtful. The Bamboo PJs were just such too much.
My surprise is yet to come. Theatre tickets to "Triumph of Love" and am hoping to hit a highly rated Ethiopian place beforehand.
Bottom line: No regrets. How could I ever ask for more?

2 comments:
hehe it's ok, i was just picking on you anyway.
congratulations on 4 years of marriage!
this really makes me smile!
Post a Comment