Wednesday, July 18, 2007

4. Sunny California

Woke up and wondered why it was grey. But then by mid-day it was blue skies and sunny and warm, just how I imagined. We mostly took phone calls and ran errands, seeking cheap patio chairs in every home depot, target, big lots, and world market from San Mateo to San Jose, which was a good way to work our way to see our friend Jason T., and pick up Ross's humongous suitcase full of Ross's clothes. We ate mexican twice today LOL (so much for improving our diet).

Tomorrow's another day. I'll have to start getting back to normal: work. But tonight, just rest at a normal time. With sunny little dreams of a garden that bears figs or avocados or lemons.

2 comments:

Erin and Diane said...

david t. wants you to call him!

Tracy said...

OK I SO will call him.

Why are you the only person who writes back? I don't think anyone else is reading !