Wednesday, July 25, 2007

11. Arrested

Did I say the train was easy? In my rush to board today I forgot to stamp the ticket. I got a citation and have to go to court. Yesterday their machine ate two of my trips. They're not going to do anything but have ME do something to obtain back the trip they owe me.
Justice.

2 comments:

Erin and Diane said...

oh my gosh! you're not having good luck with the train. it'll get better though and you'll love it. especially when the guy comes by on Friday evening with the M&M Chips Ahoy. Are you taking the express? When you get off the train at 4th and King, look across the street from the Safeway. that's where we lived!!

Lora said...

Wait a second... Was this a POLICEMAN that gave you the citation? Or are we going to be ducking when we see train security people now too? ;-)