As it turns out there is one bad thing about Cali so far--the days are all so good that spending a lazy day makes me feel guilty as rot. But today we just laid around, packed for our business trips, and went to see "Eastern Promises" which was really good.Of course, you know, it was an interesting movie. I won't give any of that away. The acting by Viggo was great. Maybe everyone else did OK too.
But what I really want to say is...well, I can't say what I REALLY want to say. So I'll say this: Viggo is hot. Even as a tattooed tough-guy with funny mobster hair, Viggo is hot. And such a tremendous talent.
That is all I have to say about that.

1 comment:
tracy, your interest in this daily blogging thing has surely waned. with lora out of the country, you must know your readers on the east coast (aka me) are dying for some blog-tastic distractions!
haha hope you're well.
Post a Comment