Dear Readers,
Keeping up the blog while on the road was too tricky and I apologize. I had many an adventure including: L'il Dinos subs in Pinehurst NC, Ring and dress shopping and centerpiece planning with Lora, Bad-ass cupcakes for Marc's birthday, and starting a batch of sea-monkeys. I saw Darcy's new baby and Marla's big belly (baby inside). I ate more ice cream than I'd care to admit.
And I was so glad to get home. I got up early and watched Six Feet Under DVD that Ross hadn't been able to wait to see. We went for brunch at Hobee's in Palo Alto which is rated #2 for Breakfast/Brunch on the peninsula. I know, why not #1 for our reunion? Well, that's Stack's and we'd already been there! Hobee's had great food--I had a south of the border omelette complete with fresh salsa and guac, along with a blueberry coffee cake we couldn't finish, and the most delicious Iced-Tea I've had in a long time--orange cinnamon, all natural flavoured...
It's good to be home!

1 comment:
yay you're back. I was worried. check out the birthday girl: http://parkerrm.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment