Today was one of those busy days that aren't stressful busy but fulfilling and content busy. I started the day with a 6am meeting and a little work, then had an overdue chat with Kendra and did the house-cleaning.
I headed to a salon that was 4 miles away because, well, because it got the best reviews of anywhere near here on Yelp.com which is apparently THE place that we Bay Area folk go to find the scoop. I really didn't know any way to get there besides El Camino which is a very busy 3 & 4- lane thoroughfare with no bike lane. I was so nervous about the traffic and so worried about being late that I got there in 20 minutes. Which for someone who hasn't done anything in 1.5 years and who had to wait for several traffic lights is...amazing. The way home was much more peaceful. This photo was taken on a bridge between Menlo Park and Palo Alto. I managed to find a bike shop on the way home where I bought a map and got directions home. What a lovely ride!
And with company arriving tomorrow, the house cleaned up real nice. We are officially all settled. All the art is hung, everything is put away save a few boxes of art supplies in the garage.
And so, I am full. I can think, work, be creative, connect with friends, do projects with the Fred, and ride my bicycle. How lucky am I?

1 comment:
BATHROOM LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment