This is just news unto itself: I baked. If you know me pretty well, you'll find this a little shocking. I was inspired to do it. My scones were golden and delicious. It was quite fun. I'll have to do this more often. (Except...maybe I will have to find things that you bake that take calories OFF instead of add them ON).
Sunday, November 4, 2007
112. Scones & Devonshire Clotted Cream
This is just news unto itself: I baked. If you know me pretty well, you'll find this a little shocking. I was inspired to do it. My scones were golden and delicious. It was quite fun. I'll have to do this more often. (Except...maybe I will have to find things that you bake that take calories OFF instead of add them ON).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh no, Tra! Now you've really done it. You are never supposed to let on that you are capable of such things...
Post a Comment